Senin, 11 Januari 2010

Form with"have"


Use:
  • have with the personal pronouns I, you, we und they (or with the plural form of nouns)
  • has with the personal pronouns he, she, it (or with the singular form of nouns)
example: I have a dog. / I have got a dog.
'have got' is mainly used in British English. You can also use 'have' on its own (especially in American English). In this case, however, you must form negative sentences and questions with the auxiliary verb 'do' (see 'All other verbs').
  positiv negativ question
I/you/we/theyI have got. / I have.I have not got. / I do not have.Have I got? / Do I have?
he/she/itHe has got. / He has.He has not got. / He does not have.Has he got? / Does he have?            
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Magazine 4 column themes by One 4 All